15 July 2007

a Shout Out for one of my Flickr Contacts

Flickr gives us all a chance to share with and be inspired by some Excellent photographs taken by some very cool people.

I'd like to take a moment and talk about one of those people...

-Fearless-!- takes awesome shots. Period. And I'm really proud to call her one of my Flickr contacts.

It's interesting how random it seems to happen...checking out new photos in existing groups or simply scoping out photos added by Flickrites in the present, last moment.
I don't remember how I came across her photostream, but I'm glad I did.

Her self portrait is one of the best I've seen. She says she "...took about forty million pictures that day." That's what I'm looking for: that one shot out of a day of endless shots. The one that says "hell yes, you're getting better."




For someone who's a relative "beginner", she posseses, in my humble opinion, the eye for a beautiful shot, the understanding of how to capture it, and the patience to upload only the best to share.

I asked -Fearless-!- why her upload volume wasn't as drastic as some of my other contacts.

I've just recently started photography, and the way I get most of my shots is to take wayyy more pictures than I need, then edit them, and pick just the verrrryyyy verrrry best ones, the ones I just HAVE to share with people. So yeah, I basically just pick the most bad-ass ones, lol.





Bad Ass, indeed.

Check out -Fearless-!-'s photostream sometime. I know I'm looking forward to her next update!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light