11 July 2007

Milestones

This is cool.
The sonicham photo blog has reached a couple of milestones.
We have our first comment! And I think it's awesome. Blogger griz says:


"Dig your passion for going beyond what the traditonal/conditioned eye only sees...."


Thanks griz.
Next is an interesting number, and although it's not specifically a blog milestone, it's
one for my Flickr photostream.
I checked it out yesterday and noticed the number of views had reached an interesting number.
I figured with Friday the 13th right around the corner, it had some beasty undertones. (666 views)

I'm looking forward to more comments and suggestions and curious when the view count will hit 777.
Have a nice day.




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light