10 July 2007

I want it all. Starting with a Better Users Manual!

Either I'm not searching the internet as well as I should, or I simply need to dig out the software for our camera.

I Want A Better Tutorial For Using My Canon Powershot S3 IS!

Yes, I'm a newly minted Amateur Photographer and I haven't been to Photography school. I'd also like to never use the Auto Feature again. The manuals with my camera are fairly thorough, but not User Friendly.
I know I'm not alone. Mr. Schmidt posted the same request in August of 2006 on the bdigitalcameras.com site.
No one's answered his question yet.

I found another link on Squidoo and this one looked very promising. Even the title,
Canon Powershot S3 IS sounded like it would at least point me in the right direction.
Whitepines has a very nice Lens, but it didn't go beyond the "fat little birds" in her yard.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Oh, and while I was at Squidoo, I went ahead and created my own Lens:

http://www.squidoo.com/sonichamphotography/

Check it out and create your own if you've not done it yet. Squidoo Rocks.

Here's Julia in another 7-7-07 moment...

watergun

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light