26 July 2007

Charlottesville

Virginia, that is.
Had the pleasure of visiting this week for the VFRI (Virginia Fund Raising Institute) conference. My workshop presentation, Technology: Not Just For Geeks Anymore, seemed to be a pretty good hit.
Non-profits (and small businesses) can utilize tons of online content for free or very little cost to help market themselves and their missions.
It's amazing how much more there is to learn and even more astounding to me how many people are just figuring it out.
Feels great to make a difference.

It's so easy to say 'make a difference'.
Are we really making a difference? The following image at World Press Photo is my daily reminder of how GREAT things are for me and why we have an obligation to be change agents.

I look at that and ask 'what have I done today'?

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light