26 July 2007

Boar's Head Inn

doorstop

The staff at the Boar's Head Inn in Charlottesville, VA is simply Second to None.

Attitude and Service that's genuine. If I could box these people up and cart them around the country, I'd make a mint installing them in virtually any organization where mediocrity is the norm.

This crew understands the beauty of kindness and attention to detail. So instead of my shots of the wonderful grounds or even the staff's smiling faces, I thought I'd offer a detail from their property: a macro of the immaculately clean doorstop from my room.

Next time you're in Charlottesville, stop by and stay a while.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Steven said...

Great macro photography!!!love the lighting!!!

Great job
God Bless!!!!

sonicham said...

Thanks Steven!

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light