28 July 2007

cups & cakes




Now how tasty does that look?
Pretty darn tasty if you ask me. Check out this and other marvels of having your cake and photographing it too by babygoldfish on Flickr.

Last night I went to bed with a song in my head; Cups and Cakes by Spinal Tap.
And it all started with a chat I had yesterday with my friend Jama.

Jama loves to make treats; cake, fudge, cookies, you name it. And she's really great at it. In fact, she'd like to make it more than a hobby and I think she'd be a hit.
We've started talking about how effective writing and maintaining a cool blog might be a good way for her to share her cake passion with the world.

She discovered an outrageous blog, Cupcakes Take The Cake (I like it so much I've just put their link over there in my Tasty Links section). Alizinha, Nichelle, and Rachel have put together daily postings of eye candy for the cupcake-loving blogosphere.

Yum.

From the blog there's also a link to their Flickr photostream of the same name. Amazing people sharing their very cool cupcake creations with excellent photos. I love it.

Just goes to show some of my favorite character traits of the entrepreneurial spirit:
acting on your passion, expertise in your craft, and the kindness/willingness to share with others.

I'm planning to post images of my cupcakes there one day soon. Sounds like I need to learn how to make them. I'm really looking forward to viewing Jama's creations there...she's gonna be a big hit and I'll point the way to her blog once it's up and running. Oh...Jama, remember peanut butter is my favorite flavor, in case you're looking to make more samples.

4 comments:

S K G Rao said...

Hi,
Nice blog.Please visit my blog and say something as my blog is pure technical textiles.Blog URL:
http://engineeringtextilesforindia.blogspot.com
Thanks from INDIA.

sonicham said...

Hello there skg,

thanks for visiting my blog.

Steven said...

Doesn't that look yummy!!!

DubLiMan said...

I got hungry just reading this post.

About Me

My photo
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
it's all about the light